DaVinci Resolve 16 is the world’s first solution that combines professional offline and online editing, colour correction, audio post production and now visual effects all in one software tool. You get unlimited creative flexibility because DaVinci Resolve 16 makes it easy for individual artists to explore different toolsets. It also lets you collaborate and bring people with different creative talents together. With a single click, you can instantly move between editing, colour, effects, and audio. Plus, you never have to export or translate files between separate software tools because, with DaVinci Resolve 16, everything is in the same software application. DaVinci Resolve 16 is the only post production software designed for true collaboration. Multiple editors, assistants, colourists, VFX artists and sound designers can all work on the same project at the same time. Whether you’re an individual artist, or part of a larger collaborative team, it’s easy to see why DaVinci Resolve 16 is the standard for high end post production and is used for finishing more Hollywood feature films, episodic television programing and TV commercials than any other software.
DaVinci Resolve includes everything professional editors need to cut blockbuster films, television shows, and commercials. It’s perfect for both offline and online editing. The high performance playback engine makes editing and trimming incredibly fast, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
- Creative Editing - Familiar multi track timeline, dozens of edit styles, precision trimming, customisable keyboard, stackable timelines and more
- Advanced Trimming - Fast, context sensitive trimming tools, asymmetric trimming, dynamic and realtime trimming during live playback
- Multicam Editing - Full multi camera editing with realtime 2, 4, 9 or 16 camera playback views for cutting shows on the fly
- Speed Effects - Quickly create constant or variable speed changes, complete with ramps and editable speed curves
- Timeline Curve Editor - Animate and add keyframes for virtually any parameter or plug-in using the inspector or the integrated timeline curve editor
- Transitions and Effects - Quickly add transitions and filters from the built in library, use 2D or 3D title templates, or add 3rd party plug‑ins
- Powerful Organisation Tools - Create metadata based Smart Bins that auto populate, add markers with new on screen annotations and more
Fusion brings the world’s most advanced compositing software for visual effects artists and motion graphic animators right into DaVinci Resolve. So now you can create cinematic feature film quality visual effects and stunning broadcast motion graphic animations without having to switch software applications.
- Vector Paint - Resolution independent paint tools with flexible brush styles, blend modes and strokes for removing items or painting new elements
- Rotoscoping - Isolate objects for other elements in a scene using bezier and B-spline tools to quickly draw and animate custom shapes
- 3D Particle Systems - Create swirling, sparkling fantastic effects in full 3D, complete with physics and behavioral forces like gravity, avoidance and bounce
- Powerful Keying - Key any element using the new Delta keyer, Ultra, Chroma, Luma and differential keyers to create the best composite
- True 3D Compositing - Combine live action with 3D models, cameras, lights and more in a true 3D workspace to create amazing photorealistic effects
- Tracking and Stabilisation - Use 3D and planar trackers to track, match move and stabilise anything. Match camera movement with the camera tracker
- 2D and 3D Titles - Create amazing animated 2D and 3D titles with extrusion, reflections, shadows and more. Use the follower tool to animate individual characters
- Spline Based Animation - Use linear, bezier and b-spline curves to create keyframe animations that can be looped, reversed, ping ponged, stretched, squished and more
DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system. You get the industry’s most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilisation, noise reduction and grain tools, ResolveFX and more.
- Legendary Quality - Patented YRGB colour science and 32-bit float image processing lets you achieve looks that are simply impossible with other software
- Primary Correction - Traditional primary colour wheels along with 12 advanced primary controls for quickly adjusting temperature, tint, mid-tone detail, and more
- Curve Editors - Quickly sculpt contrast along various highlight and shadow areas of an image with separate curves and soft clipping for each channel
- Secondaries - Isolate and track different parts of an image using HSL qualifiers, keyers and basic or custom rotoscope shapes so you can make targeted corrections
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) - Work in high dynamic range and wide colour space formats including Dolby Vision, HDR10+, Hybrid Log Gamma, and more
- Broad Format Support - Work natively with camera original RAW files and virtually every other format for total control over your images at the highest quality possible
With Fairlight audio built in, you get a complete digital audio workstation with professional mixer, automation, metering, monitoring, sample level editing, new ADR tools, a sound library database, native audio plug-ins and more. You can even mix down and master to multiple formats, including 3D audio space formats such as 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2.
- Mixing - Full professional mixer with input selection, effects, insert, EQ and dynamic graphs, output selection, aux, pan, main and submix selections, and more.
- Equalisation and Dynamics - Get real time 6 band equalisation, along with expander/gate, compressor and limiter dynamics on every single track.
- Editing and Automation - Edit 192kHz 24-bit source clips with automation for adjusting fade, levels and more, all the way down to individual audio samples.
- Plug In Effects - Use new native cross platform plug-ins, VST plug-ins or Mac OS X Audio Units with realtime processing for up to 6 plug-ins per track.
- ADR - Professional automatic dialog replacement and spotting tools with multi take layered recording.
- Mastering - All the tools you need for mastering. Deliver anything from mono up to stereo, 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2, complete with full 3D panning
Media and Delivery:
DaVinci Resolve 16 makes importing, syncing and organising footage fast. Whether you’re going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format. You’ll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you’ll never miss a deadline.
- Import Footage - Use the media page to import footage, sync audio and prep it for editing. Simply drag and drop files from your storage into bins or even your timeline
- Organise Clips - Create free form or metadata based smart bins to organise clips. You get customisable list views, multiple bin windows and more
- Metadata - Use embedded metadata or add your own to sort and sync clips, change display names, manage starts and stops in Multicam angles, and much more
- Delivery Options - Output to the web, round trip projects with other applications, or even create digital cinema packages for theatrical distribution
- Render Queue - Quickly add multiple jobs to the render queue for batch processing. You can even offload output to another workstation
- Wide Format Support - DaVinci Resolve give you native compatibility with virtually all major post production file types, formats and even other applications
Multi User Collaboration:
Revolutionary tools for simultaneous editing, visual effects, colour correction and audio postDaVinci Resolve 16 completely redefines post production workflows. Assistant editors can prepare footage while editors cut the picture, colourists grade the shots, effects artists work on VFX, and sound editors mix and finish audio, all in the same project at the same time. You no longer have to waste time conforming and you no longer have to wait for a locked edit before starting colour and audio work. That means picture editors, visual effects artists, colourists, and sound editors can now work in parallel, leaving more time for everyone to be creative.
- Clip, Timeline and Bin Locking - Locking a bin, clip or a timeline lets you safely work on a specific part of the project. You get full access and others have read access until you unlock it.
- Built in Chat - The integrated chat client lets you speak with other members of the team without ever having to leave DaVinci Resolve so you can all stay on the same page.
- Timeline Comparison - The visual timeline comparison tool makes it fast and easy to see differences between two timelines so you can accept and merge changes.
- Open Storage - You don’t need to buy special, expensive or proprietary storage and servers to work as a team in DaVinci Resolve. You can use any shared storage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.