This lens is in good overall condition with some signs of use. The glass is clean and in good condition. The lens barrel shows some cosmetic marks. There is some light dust within the lens, which would not affect optical performance at all. The focus ring is in good condition. The lens mount shows signs of use. The tripod collar is in good overall condition with some cosmetic signs of use. The lens hood is in good overall condition with some cosmetic signs of use.
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
- Tripod Collar
Brand: Canon Pre Owned 12 months Warranty
- A true all-in-one lensWith a zoom range covering everything from wide-angle to super-telephoto, Canon's latest professional series is designed for professional photographers looking to limit lens changes and reduce overall kit weight. Perfect for photojournalists and those shooting on the move.
- Ultrasonic focusingA ring-type ultrasonic motor drives autofocus extremely quickly, and in near silence. Excellent holding torque ensures the point of focus is reached accurately, without overshooting. Furthermore, full-time manual override is available, making it possible to adjust focus without leaving AF mode.
- Precision optics for high image qualityBeautiful contrast, low distortion and high corner-to-corner resolution is evident throughout the zoom range. An EMD (electromagnetic diaphragm) gives fast, quiet, highly precise aperture control. A circular aperture diaphragm affords pleasing background blur.
- Three-stop Image StabilizerThe IS technology built-in to the EF 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6L IS USM lens provides a three-stop advantage in low light conditions. This enables slower shutter speeds to be used without incurring blur from camera movement - useful when a situation does not permit the use of a tripod or flash. If the lens senses the photographer is panning to follow a moving subject, it switches off IS in this direction.
- Perfect for digitalLens shape and coatings have been optimised to suppress ghosting and flaring, making the EF 28-300mm ideal for use with digital cameras. When fitted to DSLRs with an APS-C size sensor, the lens has an equivalent focal length range of 45-480mm.
Details: Product Description From wide to telephoto with just one lens. The flexibility of an 11x zoom range, combined with the quality of1 Canon's L-series glass, make this lens the ultimate tool for photographers on the move. Manufacturer's Description With an ultra-high approx. 11x zoom range covering everything from wide-angle to super-telephoto, Canon's latest professional series 'white lens' is designed for professional photographers looking to limit lens changes and overall kit weight. With Image Stabilization (IS) and high speed, silent auto focus, this superbly specified lens delivers what others can only imagine. Image Stabilization Canon's renowned IS technology compensates for approximately three stops with no perceptible increase in image blur. This vastly increases the range of circumstances in which hand-held photography is possible, limiting the need to carry a tripod. Major movement in a specific direction is detected as conscious panning and correction is halted in the relevant direction, thereby preventing shake-return. Ultra Sonic Motor The ultrasonic motor (USM) converts ultrasonic vibrational energy into rotational force to deliver high-speed, high-precision, super efficient and virtually noiseless auto focusing, with good holding torque for rapid response, accurate stopping. The lens has full-time manual override. The 0.7m minimum focusing distance throughout the entire zoom range also makes it ideal for close-up magnifications. Perfect for digital Lens shape and coatings have been optimised to suppress ghosting and flaring, making the lens ideal for use with digital cameras that can be susceptible to reflections off the recording sensor. When fitted to digital cameras with an APS-C size sensor such as the EOS 10D, the lens has an equivalent focal length range of 45-480mm. Precision optics for high image quality Beautiful contrast, low distortion and high corner-to-corner resolution is evident throughout the zoom range. An EMD (electromagnetic diaphragm) controls aperture for fast, quiet, highly precise control. A circular aperture diaphragm affords pleasing background blur, from full aperture to two stops down. Environmental protection The EF 28-300mm features a rugged dust-proof and drip-proof construction, designed for professionals working under a wide range of harsh conditions. Working with EOS The drive pattern is tailored to match the latest EOS range, extracting maximum benefit from the lens’ speed advantage. Distance information offers higher precision focus-linked E-TTL II flash photography metering. Box Contains EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Lens cap E-67II Lens dust cap E
Release Date: 03-03-2008
Package Dimensions: 11.2 x 6.0 x 6.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.