- Innovative features mean the G9 delivers high-quality images to make your subject shine. A 20.3 megapixel digital live MOS sensor combines with the latest Venus processing engine to bring you superb detail, as well as low noise, fantastic colours and brightness.
- Capture every moment thanks to new dfd-auto focus with Burst mode delivering the worldâs fastest AF. Take advantage of advanced tracking performance, shooting at fastest-in-class 20fps with continuous AF for super-speedy subjects.
- The focus locks in just 0.04 seconds and tracks motion continuously, helping you make the most of those opportunities that appear and disappear in the blink of an eye.
- Shoot with confidence thanks to dual image stabilisation. Lumix G lenses are much more compact than equivalent DSLR lenses, giving you the flexibility to shoot from a distance with a telephoto lens and still keep things crisp.
- When speed is of the essence, use the innovative 6K photo function to catch the unexpected. Shoot a sequence at 30 frames per second, then extract the best moment (in-camera) as an up to 18 megapixel JPEG.
- A new high resolution mode delivers 80 megapixel (equivalent) images in both JPEG and raw - Ideal for landscape, macro and nature photographers.
- Incredible detail and depth is rendered by combining 8 images taken while shifting the sensor - just make sure your subject stays still for the duration of the shot.
- A large and bright viewfinder offers a high magnification ratio of 0.83x, with zero blackout even when shooting at high speeds. Unlike a dslrâs viewfinder, you get live updates and a 100% view. Focusing is a breeze thanks to three modes of magnification.
- The LUMIX G9 is Freeze, splash and dustproof and has been designed with photographersâ needs in mind. Thereâs USB charging, Dual SD card slots with high speed UHS-II/ V90 card compatibility, a joystick, status LCD and a large ergonomic grip.
- Much smaller and lighter than a DSLR, the G9 is ideal for travelling light while still capturing high-quality images.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.