Sony 80GB TOUGH CFexpress Type A Flash Memory Card - VPG400 High Speed G Series with Video Performance Guarantee (Read 800MB/s and Write 700MB/s) – CEA-G80T
- HIGH SPEED - At least 2x faster than top-end UHS-II SD cards with speeds of 800MB/s read and 700MB/s write
- VIDEO PERFORMANCE GUARANTEE - VPG400 Compliance ensures stable video recording at 400MB/s allowing 4K 120p at maximum bit rate when paired with the new Sony A7S III
- LONGER RECORDING - The new CFexpress Type A memory cards are equipped with a heat sink to transfer heat generated by the card to the exterior when transmitting large amounts of data at high speed enabling users to record for long periods of time even when recording 4K 120p video
- TOUGH - Keeping up with Sony’s TOUGH specifications they are 5x more resistant to drop impact and 10x more resistant to bending compared to industry standards. In addition, each card achieves an IPX7 water ingress and IP5X dust ingress protection ratings.
- SuperSpeed - Combine with the Sony Cfexpress MRW-G2 USB reader for quicker production times >10Gbps
Details: Sony Announces World’s First CFexpress Type A Memory Card with High-speed Performance and Tough Durability • Up to 700MB/s write speed and 800MB/si read speed • Compact design and advanced functionality • Effective heat dissipation design • TOUGH specification construction ensures high durability and dust/water resistance • Supported by File Scan Utility memory diagnostic software and Memory Card File Rescue data recovery software Sony today announced a new generation of media — the world’s first CFexpress Type A memory cards, in both 80GB and 160GB, (CEA-G80T and CEA-G160T) as the most recent addition to Sony’s TOUGH specification cards. Delivering high transfer speed, durability and reliability, Sony’s new CFexpress Type A cards offer professional and stress-free performance for photographers and content creators. High-speed Performance Both the CEA-G80T (80GB) and CEA-G160T (160GB) use the latest flash memory control technology to achieve write speeds as high as 700MB/si and read speeds as high as 800MB/si, greatly reducing buffer clearing times for efficient, stress-free shooting. The CFexpress Type A cards are ideally suited for high-speed continuous shooting of more than 1,000 uncompressed RAW still images, as well as 4K 120p movie recording at high bit rates with the Slow & Quick Motion function when paired with new Alpha 7S III, which features two CFexpress Type A compatible media slots, that also support UHS-I and UHS-II SDXC/SDHC cards, for simultaneous media capture or extended continuous recording of even the highest bit rate data. Compliance with the VPG400 video performance guarantee profile specification ensures stable video recording at 400 MB/s—creating a smooth workflow for professional creators. Effective Heat Dissipation Design The new CFexpress Type A memory cards are equipped with a heat sink to transfer heat generated by the card to the exterior when transmitting large amounts of data at high speed, using Sony's original alloy with excellent thermal conductivity. This enables users to record for long periods of time even when recording 4K 120p video internally. Tough Durability Keeping up with Sony’s TOUGH specifications, the new CFexpress Type A memory cards feature bending and impact resistance to protect precious data, even when frequently changing cards in the harshest environments. They are up to five times more resistant to drop impact and up to ten times more resistant to bending, compared to CFexpress Type A requirement standards, for outstanding durability. In addition, thanks to a specialised internal structure, they achieve an IPX7 water ingress protection rating and an IP5X dust ingress protection rating (IP57) for enhanced durability. Reliability Accidents happen. Sony’s Memory Card File Rescue data recovery software allows users to recover accidently deleted RAW images and 4K video from memory cards. In addition, Sony’s Media Scan Utility media diagnostic software will be updated to support CFexpress Type A cards allowing users to diagnose and receive a warning before the number of read/write cycles approaches the card’s limit.
Release Date: 21-09-2020
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 3.9 x 0.7 inches
Binding: Personal Computers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.