- 32-track digital Portastudio. 8 mono tracks, 12 tracks selectable between mono and stereo, 21 faders. Simultaneous playback of 32 tracks. Simultaneous recording of 8 tracks. 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz sampling rate, 16 bit or 24 bit resolution. Solid-state recording to SD cards for better shock resistance than hard drive recording (SD card included).
- 8 XLR/TRS combo connectors for inputs. Phantom power supplied on all inputs (switchable A–D, E–H). Instrument-level input for direct recording of guitar or bass. Inputs A–H and each track equipped with 3-band EQ. Stereo RCA output. 2 effect send outputs (6.3-mm TS jack). Headphones output with 70 mW per channel.
- Automatic punch in/out. Track bounce function 8 virtual tracks. Up to 99 locate marks per song Various edit functions (copy, paste, cut, etc.). Editing on sub-frame level. Undo and Redo function with undo history.
- Dynamics effects for input (Limiter, Compressor, Noise Suppressor, Exciter). Guitar multi-effects (Noise Suppression, Amp Simulation, Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Wah, Delay). Mix-down effects (Reverb, Delay, Stereo Chorus). Mastering tools (Equalizer, Multi-band Compressor, Normalizer).
- File transfer via USB 2.0. Dedicated AC adapter included (GPE248-120200-Z).
Details: The DP-32SD is a home recording Porta studio with 32 tracks based on solid-state technology. The unit is equipped with colour LCD and channel strip controls to make recording simple so the user can stay creative. Up to eight tracks can be recorded at a time on a standard SD/SDHC memory card through its XLR and 6.3-mm combo jacks. Input processing like compression and limiting, an internal send effect with reverb, delay and chorus, guitar amp simulation and multi-effects for use with the instrument-level input as well as an external effects send are available during recording. For mix down, the DP-32SD offers 20 channel faders and 12 rotary controls for EQ, Pan and effects including reverb and chorus. During the mastering process, the material can be further optimised with EQ, compression and normalisation. Once finished, songs can be transferred to computer over USB to publish the songs on the Internet, for example. The DP-32SD has eight XLR-TRS combo inputs. You can record up to eight sources at one time and use up to 32 tracks for playback and mixing. Electrical guitars and basses can be connected directly to input H when set to GUITAR. The semi-parametric equalisers for each track and each input are independent from other effects so you can control the sound of each track like any professional sound engineer. There's even a Q control to manipulate the bandwidth of a certain frequency range. An 8.9-cm (3.5") LCD screen and self-illuminated buttons make it easy to view your entire creative process. Whether you press SOURCE and SELECT buttons to assign an input to a track, or use the REC and MUTE buttons to enable recording or mute a track - you are always aware of the situation, even with little ambient light. 12 rotary knobs are linked to the LCD through their colour-coding to quickly control settings such as EQ, PAN, effect send and other related parameters. The DP-32SD has 12 tracks that are selectable between mono and stereo. Use a stereo track for recording synthesizer, or set the track to mono when recording guitar or vocals. Not only that, you can create ideal settings for each track. If all tracks are set to mono, the DP-32SD becomes a 20-track multi-track recorder. Even with its high number of tracks and features, the DP-32SD is one of the easiest multi-track recorders in the market to use. 20 track faders and one master fader allow instant access to any track without selecting pages or fader layers. You can use up to eight dynamics effects at once, one for each input source. Choose from Compressor, Noise Suppressor, De-Esser and Exciter. For example, utilise the built-in compressor for your bass, guitar and drums tracks. There are also guitar multi-effects including Noise Suppression, Amp Simulation, Compression, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Auto Wah, and Delay. And you can use effects like Reverb, Delay and Chorus for any track by using its SEND knob. Note: When the multi-effects processor is used, only four dynamics effects are available. The stereo reverb on Send/Return 1 is always available. The DP-32SD utilises SD/SDHC cards as recording media which are maintenance-free and provide secure shock resistance due to the absence of any moving parts. If you need more recording space, simply put in a new SD card. File format is FAT 16 or FAT 32, so you can access your recorded files on your computer when connected via USB. You can also import audio files recorded elsewhere to mix them with your Porta studio files.
Package Dimensions: 23.9 x 17.6 x 7.0 inches
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.